Supplemental Registration Forms
To complete your registration for Saint Rita CYO Sports, there are forms that need to be downloaded and completed.
Saint Rita Boosters uses online software to handle all of the mandatory medical forms, medical information and other CYO related documents. This eliminates moving paperwork around between coaches, parents and Saint Rita Booster staff, alert you when your child’s physical date is expiring and ensures that all paperwork is being managed effectively. Most importantly it keeps Saint Rita Boosters compliant with Cleveland Diocesan Record Retention policies and protects your family’s Protected Health Information (PHI).
All athletes MUST have their PRIVIT account set up along with all appropriate forms including a physical in order to participate in practices. It is encouraged that all families start the process as soon as possible to ensure that you have time to obtain the necessary medical form documentation from your physician.
Here is the link to the software:
Saint Rita PRIVIT Site
We ask that everyone has their accounts set up and completed no later than July 15. Any athlete not having a profile set up in PRIVIT will not be able to participate in practices. There is no exception to this rule. If you already have your PRIVIT account set up for your athlete, please make sure you have assigned your son or daughter to the appropriate team.
When completing the form:
- Have your medical insurance card and member and group ID numbers ready
- Have your child nearby to create their "electronic signature" – both you and your child will need to sign off on the documents - this is a one time setup
- Use the date from your son or daughter’s last physical
If your son or daughter’s current medical form is expiring, please use the new form located in the PRIVIT software.
To Print a New Preparticipation Form/Physical Form
- All information must first be completed in the Health History From for your athlete including the date of your athlete’s last physical
- On your athlete’s main page, scroll down to Print Documents and click on the blue Print Documents Button. This will take you to a new screen.
- Scroll down to Additional Forms and the first section under Additional Forms is the Health History Form. Click on the PRINT button and a new window will pop up with your preprinted Preparticipation Physical Evaluation.
- Print off all pages and have your physician sign them.
- You will then need to scan and upload the documents into Privit from your athlete’s main screen under Upload Documents. Click on Upload documents and follow the instructions on the screen.
After completion of all of the required information your child’s status will turn green and show SUBMISSION COMPLETE and Clearance status will show PENDING. At that time members of the Booster staff who will review your information and the change your Clearance status to CLEARED.
Any questions can be directed to the PRIVIT help desk or email [email protected].
PSR/RCIA ENROLLMENT & PARTICIPATION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM
Student participation in Saint Rita athletic programs are contingent upon Day School or PSR/Faith Formation (Youth Group-Jr. High and High School; Family PSR and Generations of Faith).
In order to participate in our Athletic Program, you must be actively enrolled and participate in the Saint Rita Parish PSR program or another Catholic Church’s PSR program. The completed form must be provided to the [email protected] address no later than the following dates: Fall sports, June 30; winter sports, October 23; spring sports, February 26